Wednesday, October 10, 2007

i go out walkin'

i am starting tonight. walking for atleast an hour a day to start out. i'm a little afraid to tell you because then i might have to stick to it. but i might really stick to it. i might not. but i'm gonna try. i don't get you runner people. my husband is one. i just don't get it! in fact i hate running. i do like walking fast. i like the eliptical at the gym. i don't like driving to the gym. i'm not a morning person so doing anything active in the morning is not my thing. then i never seem to be able to find the perfect time or day. i need a set schedule to stick to anything. i'm just gonna do it. thats my plan. we shall see. anyone else out there trying to get into a good work out program? i love pilates but its crazy expensive. one thing i do know is i won't be doin' any sit ups!

5 comments:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

No running here, either! Good luck with walking!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I've been trying to walk everyday, while I watch Oprah! So far- So good.
One step at a time =D

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I'm not a morning person either. And if you knew me, you'd know that is the understatement of the century.

Running? No thanks! I need to start walking. But it sure as heck won't be in the morning.

Jill said...

Good luck with your new exercise plan. I was always a runner until I had my baby in Dec 2005 and since then had a hard time getting back on track. Finally got it together in September and I've been doing well. Those first couple weeks are hard. I workout at all times of day, whenever I can fit it in. I'm not a morning person but sometimes I'm up and at'em at 5:00am. Ugh.

Lori said...

Haha, there is no "good" time of day for exercise!! :D
I've always been a runner, but as I've gotten older, it's not as fun, more aches and pains!! :0
But I do enjoy a good walking workout.