1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
If I had to choose one it would definately be hot chocolate but I'd prefer a Starbucks' grande hot mocha, no whip with an extra pump of mocha, please
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
When I was a kid Santa's presents were not wrapped. And that is how we knew the difference between Santa's gifts and things from mama and daddy and grandparents.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
My kids wish I was fun enough for the colored lights but I have always done white. We did fun colored old fashioned lights when I was a kid.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Ideally I like to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving. Realistically, this year it still ain't up.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish:
I like to have finger foods and appetizers for Christmas Eve.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
We always opened gifts on Christmas Eve and my grandparents would take me and my brother driving around looking at Christmas lights while "Santa" brought our gifts. I always thought I was so special that Santa came on Christmas Eve and everyone else had to wait until Christmas morning. How I would love to climb into their car and do that again.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Age 6. Jumping on the trampolene next door at my best friend Tracy's house. She told me how dumb I was for believing in Santa.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We open gifts on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
The last coule of years it's been pastels in shabby chic style.
11. Snow: love it or hate it?
Hate it now. But loved it as a child. The one time a year it snowed.
12. Can you ice skate?
Barely. I love to ice skate. When I was 8 I was obsessed with Dorothy Hammill, had the haircut and everything.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
My favorite was always a new babydoll.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Time with family. Not just on Christmas day but baking, decorating, listening to Christmas music and shopping together. Seeing my children enjoy the season.
15.What is your favorite holiday dessert?
My granma's chocolate cake.
16. What tops your tree?
17. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
I love to find that perfect gift that makes someone feel loved.
18. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Joy to the World
19. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Its a Wonderful Life
20. What would be the best gift you could receive this year?
The budget to buy everything my kids want for Christmas.
I tag all my blog friends that would like to do this meme. I"d love to read your answers.