Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Teen Girl's Bedding



We are redoing my daughter's bedroom. Getting rid of the twin beds and adding a queen. We are going to use this comforter and shams only. None of the pink stuff. We are going to add lime green pom pon trim to the edges of the comforter and shams and dust ruffle. And we are going to use a lime green silk toss pillow with white feathers. We'll probably go with white sheet and add some black grosgrain ribbon trim. Maybe a white flokati rug. Maybe not a good idea in a teen's room. So maybe not. If anyone has ideas on window treatments and furniture suggestions please share them. I don't want it to end up looking like black white and lime threw up on it. I'd like it to look simple and balanced. We are planning to add a vanity/desk and an armoire. I think we'll keep the nightstand that is white and very shabby chic looking. So send me your ideas if you have some. Thanks.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OMG, I have not one single thing to add except to say that I LOVE that comforter and am 34 years old. LOL

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love the black and white comforter! It will look great!

paige said...

great look!
we had one of those white rugs & it shed..maybe it was a cheapy ( can't remember) but i LOVE this look you have
xo

Lori said...

Oh I think what you have planned is just perfect! Sounds pretty and fun!