Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A to Z tag


a. area code: 813

b. bed size: king

c. chore you hate: i hate doing the dishes

d. dog's name: lola

e. essential "start of the day" item: my fluffy white robe

f. favorite color: pink

g. gold or silver: i like both, but for my engagement ring/wedding band, it would have to be platinum :)

h. height: 5'1" but its perfectly acceptable for a lady to fudge by one inch on her driver's license

i. instruments you play: i don't play any now, a fat lot of good all those piano lessons did me when i was growing up

j. job: i work at a bank

k. kids: 1 fabulous son 3 gorgeous girls

l. living arrangements: apartment dweller

m. mom's name: gail

n. nickname: baby

o. overnight hospital stay: to have my babies

p. pet peeve: leaving dishes in the sink with food on them

q. quote from movie: "tomorrow is another day"...scarlet o'hara, gone with the wind

r. righty or lefty: righty

s. siblings: one little brother

t. time you wake up: 6:30 or 7

u. underwear: hanky pankys are my favorite for day, but at nite i love boy shorts

v. vegetables you dislike: okra!

w. ways or reasons you are late: procrastination, poor planning with a gazillion things to do before work

x. x-rays: only at the dentist

y. yummy food you make: my grandmother's chocolate cake

z. zoo animals you like: lemurs

I tag...Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle, This Blessed Nest, and The Charlotte Observer.

3 comments:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Thanks for the tag!! I'm a shortie too! :)

Kristin said...

How fun is this!

Mommara said...

This is so fun! I love the Lemurs. :) This is also my post for tomorrow. :)