My sweet new friend over at Pink and Green tagged me. So here goes.
4 Things that make me happy:
1.Hearing my children's voices at the other end of the phone when they are away.
4. A nice clean, organized house, where everyone is at peace.
4 Movies I Could See Over And Over:
1. Hope Floats and For Love of the Game
2. The Way We Were
3. Waterloo Bridge
4. One True Thing I know, that's five
4 Favorite Drinks:
1. I am a freak for a large Chic Fil A Dr. Pepper. It's all about the styrafoam cup and the straw. I can feel the acidic feeling in my throat and start to salivate just thinking about it. Its better than any drink at Starbucks and my favorite morning beverage. I actually found a friend who has the same obsession, even before we met. But I have to admit that Pink and Green is right, Sonic has the best ice ever.
3. Wright's Gourmet's sweet tea
4 Places I Have Lived:
1. Atlanta area
2. Indian Rocks Beach, FL
3. Tampa area
4. Nowhere else. I lived most of my life in my small hometown just outside of Atlanta.
4 TV Shows I Watch:
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. CSI Miami
4. As the World Turns. I dvr this everyday. I am ashamed a little to admit it. But I grew up with CBS soap operas, its hard to stop.
4 Favorite Colors:
4. baby blue
4 Places I've Been On Vacation:
1. Most of Hawaii
2. Los Angeles
3. Las Vegas
4. Everywhere in Florida, never left the good ol' USA, even with a husband working for an airline. he did all that traveling abroad before he knew me and isn't interested. But we may be going to Ireland and Scottland next year.
4 Things On My Floor Right Now:
2. Laundry Basket
3. Too many carpet stains
4. My purse, which sometimes bothers me because I once had a lady tell me that if you put your purse on the floor you'll be poor. which i know is ridiculous and i don't believe in any of that stuff, but i am going to pick up my purse now.
4 Blogs I Read Regularly:
Check my blog roll
4 Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Barbecue chicken pizza with extra banana peppers
2. Smoked turkey sandwich with extra onion jam
3. Chicken Bryan at Carrabbas
4. Filet Mignon at Flemming's Steakhouse
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. My Grandmother's Kitchen having breakfast with her.
2. Hana Beach, Maui, Hawaii
3. My kitchen with my children when they were little, just for one day. Don't you ever wish you could just go back and spend one day in the past?
4 People I Tag:A Journey to Our Daughter, Perfectly Pink, Kimba, Creative Little Daisy