Monday, September 08, 2008

Pears and Bears








I wanted to share this great new site I found online. Pears and Bears The most adorable clothes for women and girls. I had a really hard time choosing which of their items to post. I think my favorite is the Sara dress, but I also love the tunic like dresses in the courduroy, but the hot pink tunic is my favorite top. Now until Sept. 12th they are offering a great necklace with the purchase of two full price items.

I had a wonderful trip! Thanks for all your kind comments. I received a couple of awards while I was away. Thank you. It warmed my heart! I will respond to those later, I'm playing catch up today. Have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

love the pink shirt!

GrannySmithGreen said...

Way too cute clothing. Thanks for sharing your discovery.

Lori said...

I love the hot pink top too!!
Glad you had a great trip. :)

Unknown said...

Love these! Thanks so much for sharing and I love your blog!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

They are all too cute! Glad you have a wonderful trip.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy

paige said...

glad you loved your trip!
thank you for being YOU
xo

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Cute, love the blue dress with the boots, if I could only pull that off, ha!